3rd ANNUAL CORPORATE LEGAL COUNSEL SUMMIT & AWARDS 2023
India's judicial system has historically relied on manual processes to carry out all operational functions. Even after the country's first digital revolution and the advent of cutting-edge technologies such as AI, ML, Data Science, and IoT, most of the sector's operations were carried out manually. However, digitization has been a top objective in the legal business for some years. The pandemic's rippling effect prompted the legal business to expedite technology adoption, since practically the entire worldwide workforce was subjected to a mass remote working experiment almost overnight.
Lawyers that are technologically adept are in great demand as technology continues to improve and progress. And, as the Indian judicial system becomes more familiar with cutting-edge technologies, budding attorneys must do the same. Law companies have already begun to say goodbye to tedious duties by automating them and employing technologies such as CRM to gather analytical data and cross-reference it as needed.
3rd Annual Corporate Legal Counsel Summit & Awards 2023 will focus on addressing the ever-changing challenges of in-house legal counsels such as Legal Tech, Data Privacy, ESG, managing legal and reputational risk, and learning how to adequately fit the requirements of our modern age while adding and demonstrating value to meet changing expectations and respond to mounting demands and emerging responsibilities.
General Counsel, Compliance Officer & Company Secretary- India & South Asia
Schindler India Pvt. Ltd.
ISS Facility Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Assistant Vice President - Legal & Compliance
NUVOCO Group of Companies
Eros International Media Ltd
Senior Vice President Legal and Group General Counsel
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.
Assistant Vice President -Corporate Legal Cell
Aditya Birla group
Sr. Director - Copyright & Digital Economy
Motion Picture Association (India)
Director Legal, General Counsel (India) & Company Secretary
BASF India Ltd
Head-Legal, Company Secretary and Compliance
Panasonic life solutions India Pvt. Ltd
Goswami and Nigam LLP
Zepto (Kiranakart Technologies Pvt Ltd)
Director - Head Legal, Compliance & Regulatory Affairs
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Ltd
General Counsel & VP - Legal & Compliance
Sula Vineyards Ltd
Deputy General Counsel
TATA Consultancy Services Limited
Ravi Rajiv Upadhyay
Senior Director - Head Legal, India Operations
Ameriprise India LLP
Group General Counsel & Director Legal
Bharti Axa Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Chief Legal Officer
Grasim Industries Ltd
Associate General Counsel & Director
Perkinelmer India Pvt. Ltd.
Dupont South Asia
- Exploring dispute resolution tactics - Arbitration vs. Conciliation vs. Mediation
- Developing a comprehensive legal risk management framework for business operations
- Combating counterfeiting activities and strengthening brand protection
- Becoming In-house counsel: Scope, key skill sets and career path
- In-house counsels driving ESG practices to build better investor relations
- Insights on Globalization & its changes in the regulatory framework
- Exploring the trends that could transform legal technology
- Deep dive sessions on next gen technologies
- Keen understanding of legal risk management framework
- Understanding of complexities and benefits of an effective M&A legal strategy
- Opportunity to meet and connect with various Corporate legal professionals
- Benefits of promoting ESG practices for better investor relations
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- In-house Counsel
- Head of Legal & Compliance
- Company Secretary
- Head of Regulatory & Government Affairs
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Get familiar with new regulatory and compliance changes
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of recent Industry changes
- Gain insights about maintaining relations with investors
- Stay up to date with latest innovations in legal framework
- Know about how technology is changing legal arena
- Explore different tactics corporate professional's use
- Strategies to prevent data breaches in the organization
- Crafting a Career Path as an In-House Counsel