4th Annual Corporate Legal Counsel Summit & Awards 2024
India's judicial system has historically relied on manual processes to carry out all operational functions. Even after the country's first digital revolution and the advent of cutting-edge technologies such as AI, ML, Data Science, and IoT, most of the sector's operations were carried out manually. However, digitization has been a top objective in the legal business for some years. The pandemic's rippling effect prompted legal businesses to expedite technology adoption, since practically the entire worldwide workforce was subjected to a mass remote working experiment almost overnight.
Lawyers that are technologically adept are in great demand as technology continues to improve and progress. And, as the Indian judicial system becomes more familiar with cutting-edge technologies, budding attorneys must do the same. Law companies have already begun to say goodbye to tedious duties by automating them and employing technologies such as CRM to gather analytical data and cross-reference it as needed.
4th Annual Corporate Legal Counsel Summit & Awards 2024 will focus on addressing the ever-changing challenges of in-house legal counsels such as Legal Tech, Data Privacy, ESG, managing legal and reputational risk, and learning how to adequately fit the requirements of our modern age while adding and demonstrating value to meet changing expectations and respond to mounting demands and emerging responsibilities.
Senior Director Legal and Compliance
Zepto (kiranakart Technologies Pvt Ltd)
Director-Head Legal- India and South Asia
HEAD – LEGAL & Company Secretary
Bharat Serums and Vaccines Ltd.
Bharat Vansh Bahadur
Sr. Vice President & Deputy General Counsel
Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer & Company Secretary
Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
Vice President & Head – Legal Claims
Magma HDI General Insurance Co. Ltd.
President - Legal
Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd.
Head / Lead - IPR
Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Sr. Executive Director and General Counsel
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Group General Counsel
Angel One Group
Navin Kumar Singh
Deputy General Manager (Legal)
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Head – Corporate Legal, Ethics, Data Privacy & Company Secretary
Bayer CropScience Ltd.
Chief Legal Officer
Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd.
General Counsel - Head Legal & IP
Senvion Wind Technology Pvt. Ltd.
General Counsel & VP - Legal & Compliance
Sula Vineyards Ltd.
Head Legal, CS & Compliance
Nivea India Pvt. Ltd.
Mondelez International Inc.
Nexus Select Mall Management Private Ltd.
Aarti Industries Ltd.
General Counsel (India)
Tata Chemicals Ltd.
Vice President – Legal & Commercial
HCL Technologies Ltd.
FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER
Vivriti Capital Ltd.
Associate General Counsel & Director
Head - Legal
Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd.
- Consumer law in a digital era: Empowering and protecting consumers
- Strategies for implementing ESG initiatives within the corporate governance structure
- Financial regulations and the GC's role in evolving laws and regulatory standards
- Utilizing financial planning tools to optimize cost efficiencies within legal department
- Impact of e-pharmacy laws on traditional brick-and-mortar pharmacies and retailers
- Innovations and strategies in litigation and dispute resolution
- Communicating and managing ESG practices with investorsk
- Insights on Globalization & its changes in the regulatory framework
- Aligning legal strategies with the broader business objectives
- Balancing cost efficiency and strategic decisions in the legal department
- Deep dive sessions on next gen technologies
- Keen understanding of legal risk management framework
- Understanding of complexities and benefits of an effective M&A legal strategy
- Opportunity to meet and connect with various Corporate legal professionals.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- In-house Counsel
- Head of Legal & Compliance
- Company Secretary
- Head of Regulatory & Government Affairs
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Get familiar with new regulatory and compliance changes
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of recent Industry changes
- Learn how to craft winning legal arguments with professionals
- Gain insights about maintaining relations with investors
- Stay up to date with latest innovations in legal framework
- Know about how technology is changing legal arena
- Explore different tactics corporate professional's use
- Strategies to prevent data breaches in the organization
- Adapting legal frameworks for enhanced preparedness in future unforeseen events